- What a read-through looks like
A video of the read-through for an episode of “Degrassi: The Next Generation” (a TV series).
- What a read-through sounds like
An audio recording — together with a scrolling view of the script — of a read-through for “Monty Python’s Life of Brian” (a movie).
- What a read-through feels like
“As the scripts are opened, the pressure is on and my mouth turns dry” — confessions from one of the stars of “The Rise and Fall of Little Voice” (a play).
- INT? EXT? What do all those abbreviations mean?
A helpful 1-page summary from Laney College, which runs a course on film production.
- How are scripts formatted?
A comprehensive “Screenplay format” guide from the BBC.