In March 2016 the city of Palu gave an incredible welcome to people from across the world for the Indonesian total solar eclipse. Following last Friday’s earthquake and tsunami in Palu, The New York Times has published some guidance on how to help those affected.
- Astronomy beyond sight
- The complicated relationship between science and sci-fi
- How to help people in Palu, Indonesia
- On awareness and understanding of different cultures
- Sublime eclipse images on timeanddate.com
- What can lunar eclipses do for science?
- Longest lunar eclipse until 2123
- Helping people become better language-learners
- Red moon over Perth on timeanddate.com
- Countdown to the January 31st total lunar eclipse