How important is the science in science fiction? I talked to three big thinkers – physicist and philosopher David Deutsch, film-maker Olga Osorio, and scientist turned novelist Gianfranco D’Anna – for a piece in Physics World.
- The complicated relationship between science and sci-fi
- How to help people in Palu, Indonesia
- On awareness and understanding of different cultures
- Sublime eclipse images on timeanddate.com
- What can lunar eclipses do for science?
- Longest lunar eclipse until 2123
- Helping people become better language-learners
- Red moon over Perth on timeanddate.com
- Countdown to the January 31st total lunar eclipse
- What is the saros cycle and how does it foretell eclipses?