As part of the build-up to the July 27th/28th total lunar eclipse, Sky & Telescope have published an interview I did with Noah Petro, Project Scientist for NASA’s Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter mission.
- The complicated relationship between science and sci-fi
- How to help people in Palu, Indonesia
- On awareness and understanding of different cultures
- Sublime eclipse images on timeanddate.com
- What can lunar eclipses do for science?
- Longest lunar eclipse until 2123
- Helping people become better language-learners
- Red moon over Perth on timeanddate.com
- Countdown to the January 31st total lunar eclipse
- What is the saros cycle and how does it foretell eclipses?