As part of the build-up to the July 27th/28th total lunar eclipse, Sky & Telescope have published an interview I did with Noah Petro, Project Scientist for NASA’s Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter mission.
- Sublime eclipse images on timeanddate.com
- What can lunar eclipses do for science?
- Longest lunar eclipse until 2123
- Helping people become better language-learners
- Red moon over Perth on timeanddate.com
- Countdown to the January 31st total lunar eclipse
- What is the saros cycle and how does it foretell eclipses?
- Coming soon to a sky near you: a teachable moment
- The Great American Eclipse on timeanddate.com
- “Eclipsim”, and other eclipse stories