My latest article for Sky & Telescope begins 2,500 years ago in ancient Babylon, and ends with next week’s total lunar eclipse.
- Citizen scientists spot meteorite strike during lunar eclipse
- The moon, the earth’s shadow, and some clouds…
- The fascinating rhythm of the sun and the moon
- Getting ready for three Japanese eclipses in the next 18 months…
- Astronomy beyond sight
- The complicated relationship between science and sci-fi
- How to help people in Palu, Indonesia
- On awareness and understanding of different cultures
- Sublime eclipse images on timeanddate.com
- What can lunar eclipses do for science?