Thank you to the magnificent Eriky Haritsarartiaray and Keisuke Tabata for their help with my latest Copernicus column for EFL Magazine. And thank you to the rest of the brilliant team at the University of Mahajanga and Kobe Shinwa Women’s University for making our Madagascar-Japan collaboration happen!
- How to help people in Palu, Indonesia
- On awareness and understanding of different cultures
- Sublime eclipse images on timeanddate.com
- What can lunar eclipses do for science?
- Longest lunar eclipse until 2123
- Helping people become better language-learners
- Red moon over Perth on timeanddate.com
- Countdown to the January 31st total lunar eclipse
- What is the saros cycle and how does it foretell eclipses?
- Coming soon to a sky near you: a teachable moment