We are Ten Sentences. We’re a niche consultancy. Our specialist service is a language ‘health check’. We carry out a professional assessment of your English. Then, together, we look at one fundamental question: are your communication and persuasion skills as sharp and as fresh as they can be?
See our article from Japan Today to learn more about our approach:
- Aristotle, Mikitani, and the global marketplace
What can corporate Japan learn from ancient Greece about the art of persuasion?
Make an appointment
The format of the health check — 2 x 1½-hour, one-to-one sessions — has been designed to fit into even the busiest work and travel schedules. Click one of the locations below to make an appointment, or call us on +81 749 49 2757.
- Tokyo, Shiodome (Royal Park Shiodome Tower) 23-26 May, 27-30 June 2013
- Tokyo, Nishi-Shinjuku (Hotel Rose Garden) 6-9 June, 11-14 July 2013
- Osaka (Hotel Elséreine, appointments now closed) 16-19 May, 20-23 June 2013
- Nagoya (Meitetsu New Grand Hotel) 30 May-2 June, 4-7 July 2013
- Request an update when new locations and dates are added
The Ten Sentences blog is a collection of speeches, presentations and interviews. ‘Real-life’ examples can be an effective way to learn more about spoken English. They can help you to (1) get a better ‘feel’ for the sound of the language, (2) ‘tune in’ to the different kinds of English spoken around the world, and (3) think of new ways to ‘get your message across’.
Our mission is to help non-native speakers become better at communicating and persuading in English.
Please note: the Ten Sentences web site contains links to YouTube videos and other internet pages. We are not responsible for the content of these external web sites.